Blog background

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1st

It is hard to believe that it is June already.  We are starting the month with big accomplishments.  Yesterday, we pulled out the exersaucer and Luke loves it.  He was in it for almost 30 minutes this morning having a great old time.  Molly is not quite there yet but maybe in another few weeks. Thank you, my Lukey,  for a few minutes of self entertainment!


Molly won't be left behind though, she had a big day of her own - she started eating with a Podee bottle.  For any moms of multiples out there, this is the best invention ever!! Luke has tried it a couple of times but isn't interested so far, but Molly has never eaten better than when she used it today! Thank you, sweet girl, for making feeding time a bit easier!

Yesterday started my first real day as a stay at home mom - I have been at home since January but I am now officially not working, I have all 3 kids at home and my mom is 3 states away in Alabama.  Yep, I feel like my "real life" has just started!!  We have had 2 good days at home so far and Ely has been a great helper.  I am so excited about this chapter in my life and I am even more thankful that I was able to ease into it!!

A post is coming about our month of May in Alabama.  It was a great month and I have lots to share, but I haven't finished the post yet (or really started it either!)

No comments:

Post a Comment