Blog background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some big milestones

The babies are growing up so fast and it seems like they are in a race to out-perform one another.

I am not sure if I blogged this or not, but Luke rolled over for the first time last Friday (6/10).  This was a week after Molly rolled on her own.

I realized on Tuesday of this week that I think Molly is cutting her first tooth.  4 months is early but that is when I cut my first one.  I can sort of see something and she has been extra fussy - This is when I start to LOVE tylenol!!

Luke decided he can't control when his teeth come in but he sure can figure out how to sit up!  I was playing with both babies this morning and was just seeing what Luke could do and when I let go, here is what I saw...

He leans a lot but he was definitely sitting for about 30 seconds!!  I hope he slows down with this - I don't need early crawlers or walkers :)

Molly has found her feet and thought they were too funny today.  She is really coming into her own these days and is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment