I am not sure why I feel compelled to blog about this but here we go. One of the few low-lights of my trip home was the injury to my wonderful Canon camera. Al had gotten me the Canon 40D for my 30th birthday and I love it. I love the picture quality and just having a camera that gives me so many options. I am not a great photographer but have visions of taking some classes to become better over the next few years. Anyway, I made a stupid, careless mistake. I had placed my camera in my diaper bag to go to Lake Church (Church of the Pines) on Sunday (the last Sunday of our trip). I got distracted and didn't close the back door of mom's car (where my bag and camera were placed). Anyway, I drove off and the bag and camera fell onto the road. Just in case you are wondering - this is NOT a good thing.
The only bit of good news is that Al got me photoshop for Mothers Day and I am able to fix any picture that I want - it just takes a while. I hope to get it in ship shape soon but for now, I will be paying my dues by manually fixing any picture that I want. Here is an example of the before and after - you can't tell as much in these small pictures but boy there are a lot of black dots in them. At least I am getting good at Photoshop touch up!
| Before Photoshop |
![]() |
| After Photoshop |

No comments:
Post a Comment