Blog background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It isn't always as it appears...

I have had a few people comment that my life seems so easy after reading my blog.  "I can't believe how you are able to just blog and be on the computer all day long", etc!

I am wanting to use this forum to share wonderful moments of my life with my friends and family and hopefully will look back one day and remember a few funny or sweet things that I had forgotten about.  I am not someone who likes to be in the company of negative people or people complaining all the time, so I don't want to be that person either.  Ask my friends - those I talk with face to face - I have just as many struggles and insecurities as the next girl, wife, mom.  I am thankful I have wonderful girlfriends in a few different circles that I can share all of these things with (those things that I wouldn't even tell Al because he just wouldn't understand because he isn't a girl!).  I am even more grateful that when I do share these things, I learn each time that I am not unique in my struggles and we all go through the same stuff.

That being said, I don't like to write about the stuff in my life I would rather forget and not remember as I grow old :)  I hope one day that my blog has great direction and a purpose that would influence other women and make a difference in someones life.  Until I get that vision I will just use this wonderful opportunity to capture the sweet parts of my life :)

Good night!!

Oh - and you might noticed that I now only blog after 9pm when the babies are fast asleep.  Before Ely was home with me during the day, I was able to hop on the computer several times a day to check email, impulse shop, download pictures, etc.   Now that I am entertaining a 4 year old and not just watching the babies eat, sleep and poop, I just am running out of day light hours!

1 comment: