Blog background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It works...

I posted a few weeks ago about my camera getting broken while visiting my mom last month.  I have sent the camera off to Canon after a repair guy here did all he could do and it still wasn't fixed.  Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and shipped it off last week.  Thankfully, it arrived safely at Canon yesterday - I was tracking it like crazy!

Anyway, I have felt very lost without a camera and it dawned on me that I have an old Kodak digital camera that I used before I got the Canon.  After finding it, I realized the battery was dead as a doornail.  I tore the house apart searching for the charger with no luck.  I think I remember it being broken a while ago, but I can't swear to that.  Anyway, thanks to the power of the internet, I have found a charger for my 6 year old camera - and it works!!!

I am so excited about being able to capture moments of the kids while my good camera is being repaired and I won't miss out on wonderful memories.  It isn't perfect, but it sure does work!  And I will be able to use this little point-and-shoot camera more often as it is small enough to just drop in the diaper bag and not take up much room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment