The babies are growing and changing every day. More time is spent smiling and laughing - it is such a wonderful time! The biggest development has been Molly's new trick...she found her thumb! I have always preferred my kids to use a paci over sucking their thumb, but Molly has once again chosen her own path. She loves her little thumb. She is still trying to figure out what to do with all of her other fingers :)
In a few years I am going to need help in knowing how to break this habit. I can take a way a paci, but I am thinking it is not such a great idea to cut off the thumb :)
What a cute little picture! I love reading your blog. Ely, Luke, and Molly are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteI am going to be right there with you in a few years. We tried to get Madeline to take a paci, but she preferred her fingers. AHH! I will also be looking for tips on how to break this habit and I am not looking forward to that day! :)