Blog background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas...in pictures

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I guess 48 pictures are worth 48,000 words.  

Annual HomeTeam Social

Annual trip to the Gaylord for pictures with Santa

Cooking baking with friends
Sweet Primrose friends, Addy and Ari

The fabulous cookie decorators, Chase and Sydney Panno




Christmas Eve with the Amerson Family


Grandma Lois with her Grandkids and Great-grands

Cookies for Santa - did you know Chocolate Milk is his favorite drink?


Reindeers have to have food too!

Christmas Bliss


















Family time at park




Double Trouble







Day at the Zoo

Visiting Joanne and meeting sweet Caroline
This is the first year we have shared Christmas with both families.  I am not sure if we will ever travel on Christmas day again but it was great seeing everyone that we love around the holiday.  I have never felt so fulfilled from the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays and as I packed up the last of the decorations and stored them for another year, I know that we had a great Christmas season with family and friends (and even a visit from Cousin Eddie!).  I am now ready to take on 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment