Blog background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Bass Pro - a world of entertainment

Today has been a slow, gloomy day in Dallas.  I feel like I have been blowin and goin, so I thought we would have a quiet day at home.  After the morning flew by with picking up and laundry, I decided that I needed a reason to get out of my lounge pants!  I have heard from several people how great Bass Pro Shop is this time of year.  I called my mother in law, Leah and my new neighbor and off we went to Bass Pro.

It did not disappoint... (free) Pictures with Santa, a racing game, 3 Wii stations, a shooting area and a carousel - what more could we want?  It certainly was a great use of 3 hours.  We even had some good pictures come of it!

We might just have a brand new tradition!








No comments:

Post a Comment