Blog background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am pretending it is Friday!

I am not sure if it was because it was rainy and cold outside, or maybe because Ely had his last day of school and Christmas party today or because I got to hang out with my future sister in law for most of the day, but I have felt as though today was Friday all day long!  So, to keep in the spirit, I have let Ely stay up late to watch a movie, lit a fire, and opened a bottle of wine and just enjoyed a quiet night!

Don't worry, I was a bit productive and got all of my Christmas cards addressed and sealed.  We are off to the post office tomorrow.  I even put sweet Ely to work :)

Ely enjoying the party at School

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

My little helper (yes, I give my son the jobs I hate the most!)

The view from where I am sitting

As the fire dies out, I guess it should be time to turn in!

No comments:

Post a Comment