Blog background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It is an Amerson Christmas!

Each year we are so lucky to have Al's uncle Danny and his family make a trip to Dallas from Louisiana to celebrate Christmas.  Danny loads up his wife Sharon, and their kids, Stephanie, Jeremy and Ciara for the 8 hour drive.

We went to Al's grandma's retirement center where Scott and Jane rented a lovely room for us to have lunch, visit and exchange presents.  Of course, in doing so good to get my family there with our food, I totally left the cousins presents in my guest room.  Oh well, thank goodness for UPS!!

It is hard to believe that when I met the family the youngest cousin was Grant (1 year old) and the oldest was Stephanie (about 6, I think).  Now, 3 of them are in college with Grant and Ciara not far behind.

I had great intentions of taking a ton of pictures of the family, but failed miserably.  Here is what I have.

Emily and her Molly Girl (Molly really does like Emily!)

Ely and his buddy, Grant

Al, Stephanie and Molly
 Present time!



Danny and Sharon always hit the nail on the head when it comes for buying gifts for the kids!
 Scott enjoyed some sweet time with both twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment