Let me tell you a little story. It all started about 3 months after Luke and Molly were born. Ashley started talking to me about a little Facebook group. Being from the deep south, my entire family has a it of an obsession with smocked children's clothes. We are under the strong opinion that the most appropriate church clothes are either smocked or Feltman Brother (but we don't judge those who do not subscribe to this same thought!). Anywho, back to the story at hand. I finally wondered on to the Smocked Auction group to check it out. I knew I was a goner.
Each Tuesday and Thursday night at 8:30pm, the WONDERFUL, Nicole and Amy put fabulous smocked children's clothes for sale. There is a limited number of sizes for each item and you have to "claim" yours immediately. There is no time to think when you see something you like-you just buy!! even better, they often have coordinating boy/girl outfits which is my primary focus.
Needless to say, Molly and Luke are almost completely outfitted for next year. We have concentrated mostly on clothes started next fall and I can't wait to see them all decked out...back to school pencils, hunter green gingham with ducks, brown and white Halloween, fall festive for Molly when she is 3!! I just can't stop. Mom has also found a few thing to use as gifts in the future. Just today they have previewed some oh so cute Apple bishops and jon jons. Lord help me resist!
I pray that I am busy on Tuesday and Thursday nights or I am going to spend us to the poor house. I completely blame my older sister on this addiction (but I thank her for it as well). I can't wait to see the babies in the precious clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment