Most recently, Al has managed to go hog hunting, drive one of his dream cars and had some quality father/son bonding.
Al and Ely share a passions for all things sports. Time of year, America's favorite pastime is priority around our house. Just this afternoon, Al and Ely played "real baseball" in 108F temps. Al especially enjoys being able to take Ely to baseball games. I am grateful that Al has someone other than me to sit with in this heat to watch the Rangers play. Ely loves it and now know just about all the players!
What else does Al like to do in this crazy heat? Get all decked out in hunting shirts and pants and walk around in the heat hunting animals. When it isn't deer, dove, pheasant or turkey season, what does a guy kill? Hogs. Who'da thunk it? Well, the good news is-we had some great port tenderloin!
| I am just so proud (hear the sarcasm?) |
Al's summer highlight came from a Christmas gift that I gave him-a drive in an amazing sports car. Last Thursday Al spent an hour behind the wheel of a 2010 Lamborguini. The color was not what we would have chosen, but the drive exceeded his expectations. I am glad I wasn't there when he topped 120mph! But he had a blast! If anyone is interested in diving this gift to their husband, I found it on Groupon and it was from DFW Drive Your Dream. (Al asked that I include that information so that his friends would be taken care of as well!)
![]() |
| I can't get this picture to rotate for the life of me. Tilt your head and enjoy! |

No comments:
Post a Comment