It is my goal to put something on my blog once a week, but I think I missed last week (I can't remember!) There is not a lot to report around here. A lot of sleepless nights, lots of crying and lots of healthy growing babies. The later is what I am most thankful for!! Molly and Luke are both growing and becoming more alert all the time. Luke surpassed Molly in weight by almost a pound at their 6 week check up. It is hard to believe they are 8 weeks and I am hoping to get the official 2 month pictures taken this weekend.
A few highlights since my last post.
- Ely had a wonderful ski trip. He loves skiing, had a blast with his cousins and except for a very long, hard return trip, he had a great time with Grammy!
- Molly and Luke had a great 6 week check up
- Molly weighed 8lb 6oz and is 21" (10th percentile in both)
- Luke weighed 9lb 3oz and is 21.5" (10th percentile in both)
- Mom left Dallas "for good" (which really means that she will be back next week, April 7th for 10 days). Every day I realize just how lucky I was to have her here. 2 sets of hands is certainly easier than 1. Molly and Luke had to cry a lot less when she was around!
- Molly, Luke and I went to visit Park Cities Baptist Church last Wednesday (3/23). We had a great visit with all of my old co-workers and wonderful kitchen volunteers!
- We enjoyed some annual family outings last weekend - Ely's spring bonnet parade at school and Dallas Blooms at Dallas Arboretum. It is always a fun outing on a nice spring day
- Molly is eating MUCH better. We switched bottles and started on Mylanta 4 times a day. She is eating much better and doesn't cry during the feedings anymore. This is a huge blessing.
Hopefully I will have more to post next time (or when I start getting more sleep at night, which ever comes first!)
Here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks.
 |
| What up Girl? |
 |
| Hudson, Ely and Anna Beth ready to take the slopes |
 |
| Emily, Ely and Grammy |
 |
| Ely on his first Snow Mobil - he just wanted to go faster! |
 |
| We are so proud of our skier! |
 |
| My babies after church |
 |
| Visit from Carol Nick |
 |
| Molly Play Time |
 |
| Babies enjoying a nice day at the park |
 |
| I think we need to teach Ely park etiquette (go behind a tree to pee!) |
 |
| Molly and Luke visit PCBC and our sweet volunteers |
 |
| Leah and Molly before the bonnet parade |
 |
| Ari, Ely and Blake sporting their spring bonnets |
 |
| Dallas Blooms with Scott, Jane Emily and Grant |
 |
| Luke and is precious smiles |
 |
| Our sleeping beauty |
 |
| Ely "dominating" Grant |
 |
| Uncle Scott and Molly taking a snooze |
 |
| 1st family picture at Dallas Blooms |
 |
| Our 2nd visit with Ian Vickers (I think you can tell his mom is an islander!) |
Lots of great pics! Sounds like you are hanging in there! Even out and about! Amazing! The babies are precious. And the peeing pic is hilarious. I looked up today at the park and price was doing the same.
ReplyDelete