They just grow so fast!
Ely has nicknamed the babies Molly-Girl and Lukey-Boy. The names have stuck and I find myself using the same names. Molly gave me a 2 month gift, she smiled at me 3 times on Sunday morning before church. My sweet girl knows just what to do to warm my heart! Luke is smiling as well but Molly has been much more reserved on hers so I was especially excited!
 |
| Molly Girl |
 |
Lukey Boy
|
A quick note about their outfits. I was looking in the closet trying to find something for them to wear for church on Sunday. I found this cute blue dress for Molly. As I was looking for Luke I noticed a similar outfit. Come to find out both are 3 month Petit Ami. What is amazing about this is that the dress belonged to one of Shelley's girls and the boy outfit belonged to one of Ashley's boys. This may not seem like a big deal but I found it pretty amazing that I didn't have to buy these outfits and they were perfectly coordinated... it is the small things these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment