Blog background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

11 Weeks

With every week that passes I can't believe the babies are another week older.  Next week they will be 3 months - wow!  When Ely was 11 weeks old I was struggling with the fact I only had 1 more week at home with him before I went back to work and he went to full time daycare.  I am SO grateful to Al for making it possible for me to stay at home full time now.  We are navigating that transition as it is a big one for both of us.  I can't imagine having to leave them and I am grateful that I don't have too.  I am simply in awe of my friends who have twins and work - I truly don't see how they do it.

Here is the latest and greatest of the twins newest accomplishments.... sitting in their Bumbos!  It only lasts about 5 minutes but I think they like the new view of life :)



Next week is a big week - the babies turn 3 months, Ely only has 1 more week of Preschool at Primrose and....THE ROYAL WEDDING!!  More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment