Blog background

Thursday, December 6, 2012

On the seventh day of Christmas

Whew....Is it not the end of the month yet????  I feel like we have packed in a lot of fun already!

Honestly, I am about to close my eyes while I type, so this will be quick.  Tonight we had our annual HomeTeam Christmas party.  We missed the Milsaps and Andy but the rest of us managed to have a pretty good time!

I have said in many posts before how much this group means to our entire family.  There is not much better than a fun night with these dear friends....

Huffmans, Amersons, Smouses, 1/2 of the Pentons, Ratliffs and Pannos

We are sort of crazy!

My girl friends!

The boys!
 The kids have reached a fun age where when Al asked how he could help me get ready today, I simply said - get the kids out of the house.  They went to our neighborhood park and had more fun just playing in the leaves.  I am so glad they had fun and I am even more glad I had a quiet house to work in for getting ready for the dinner!






Earlier today Luke, Molly and I had a triple date.  A pizza lunch is always a good way to kill time before naps!



No comments:

Post a Comment