We had a day filled with Texas Air Systems. Al has been with the company for almost 3 years now. He has loved most ever minute, which is a vast improvement over his old job. I am thankful that he has a job that not only allows me to stay home with the kids but also a job that Al loves. It is so fun to see.
This morning, we had the annual flag football game. Al had some pretty cute cheerleaders, if I do say so myself. We are injury free (for the most part). My favorite part was being able to cuddle baby Aubrey Sudbeck for a good long time. I will say I didn't really pay attention to the game as I thought Al was playing defense but he keeps telling me he was the quarterback. Huh. Oh well!!
Tonight, we ventured to Fort Worth for the company Christmas party. It was great seeing our friends and his co-workers. My favorite part is always hanging out with my girl - Joanna! We did have some fun with a photo booth!



No comments:
Post a Comment