Blog background

Sunday, December 2, 2012

On the Second Day of Christmas...

Are you seeing a trend with the titles?  2 days and I am batting 1000!

This morning I woke up to a 1 year old covered in vomit - Luke.  Not the greatest start to our day, especially since he wasn't done being sick yet.  Despite a very rough morning and spending Sunday morning in our pjs rather than in the church pew, we rallied and managed to get some more Christmas-ing done.

Molly and Ely were very involved in the tree finding process;  however, Luke, still feeling a bit under the weather was less enthused!  It should be noted that it was a whopping 82F when we picked out the tree.  Yes, I was sweating in my jeans!



Its a beauty!!
We have the tree up in the house but it still needs lights and decorating.  Al is off at a football game, so we will tackle that family fun time tomorrow night!

After Al left for the evening, the babies managed to find some fun of their own.  I love that a toy of Ely's can bring such joy to the babies.  I guess if the engine ever dies, Molly can just push it everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment