Blog background

Friday, July 1, 2011

This week in Pictures

This week has flown by.  I managed to snag some cute pics of the kids (even with my old camera!).  Monday we had a play date with the Kaspars and Andrews, Tuesday I worked on VBS stuff for FBC Coppell, Wednesday was story time at the Library, Thursday was our day at home and today was a playdate with the Sudbecks.  Whew - that makes me tire looking back on our week!  Thanks to Al, I did get to sneak away on Thursday night for a happy hour with some old Four Seasons friends.  It is always great to catch up with them!  

Pictures from Sunday excited to be out of the car from the Canton Trip!

Price, Charis, Rilee and Ely (too bad no one is looking!)



Molly had fun!


Impromptu photo session on Tuesday morning.  


I love that they are starting to interact with each other.  

 
Our play date with the Sudbecks.  Neither Ely nor Ava would sit still long enough for a great picture!




We start our 4th of July weekend tonight with a date night.  Can't wait for 3 days with Al and the kids!  Ely is now with Leah for the night and I can tell you my energy level has just bottomed out - he sure does keep me busy when he is here ;)  Oops - I now have 2 crying babies, must get back to being a mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment