Al was able to go with me to dropoff and it was great to have him see where the kids would be spending their Tuesdays and Thursdays. We had a good report from Mrs. Denise and Mrs. Billie-jean. Naps have been a challenge today but I am sure we will settle into the new routine soon. This week is short days but they will go 5 hours a day starting next year.
I spent my 2 1/2 spare hours sipping a grande (I splurged) vanilla chai tea from Starbucks while visiting my dear friend, Amy and her 4 month old twins. It was wonderful cuddling with babies without having my 2 being jealous over me holding someone else!! The time flew by but it was great!
Molly and Luke's FIRST 1st day of school!
| Loaded up and ready to go! |
A peek into their room before I picked them up!
We're ready to go home!





No comments:
Post a Comment