Blog background

Sunday, April 15, 2012

When the cat is away, the mice will play!

Al was gone over the weekend on a hunting trip with Drew (our brother in law).  While the boys were off being manly men, killing anything that moved, we made ourselves busy with several fun outings.

Friday night kicked off the weekend with another play for me and Ely.  We saw Alice in Wonderland this time and it was great.


Saturday  morning I was in charge of getting Ely to his t-ball game in enough time to warm up (so like 7:30 am).  I managed to be organized enough to have the 3 kids up, dress and fed to leave the house at 7:15.  Thanks to Leah for her help that morning.  Because I had so much going on, we didn't get any pictures of the game, but Ely had a great one!

Saturday afternoon, Leah joined us for a Day Out with Thomas.  We took Ely 3 years ago but he didn't remember it at all.  He had seen commercials on PBS and some posters around town and was desperate to go.  It was a great trip and all 3 kids loved the 25 minute train ride.  Although, I don't know what Ely enjoyed more - the train or getting 5 temporary tattoos!

Leah and Molly Girl - Molly wasn't happy she couldn't look out the window while I took her picture!

My boys!



This was taken just before his 5th tat!  He was very proud of them at church on Sunday! 
 Al and Drew had a great hunting trip - 2 turkeys made their way back to Atlanta with Drew!


No comments:

Post a Comment