In years past, we have gone to a good many Colleyville High School baseball game. This year, we haven't made it to any. This was the last regular season game, so after lunch, we all hit the ball park, again. It was great. The weather was perfect and the kids really enjoyed themselves!
Blog background
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Take me out to a ball game...or two
Saturday was a baseball filled day! We started with Ely's t-ball game (again at 7:45am). I know I mention the time a lot but I am still shocked we are awake and out of the house that early each weekend! Ely had a great game. He even hit the ball into the outfield, almost to the back fence. Of course, he has all of his great hits in the first inning when I am not quite there :) One day I will see it! He tagged a couple of kids out playing 1st and 2nd base. He had a great time!
In years past, we have gone to a good many Colleyville High School baseball game. This year, we haven't made it to any. This was the last regular season game, so after lunch, we all hit the ball park, again. It was great. The weather was perfect and the kids really enjoyed themselves!
In years past, we have gone to a good many Colleyville High School baseball game. This year, we haven't made it to any. This was the last regular season game, so after lunch, we all hit the ball park, again. It was great. The weather was perfect and the kids really enjoyed themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment