Blog background

Friday, March 2, 2012

Luke found the moon!

This evening I found myself home alone with the babies. Al is still on his trip in Colorado and Ely is having a fun night with his Maw Maw. So, we continued our 1 day old tradition of taking a walk after dinner. It was fun, although I missed Al and Ely. The best part of tonight's walk is that Luke has discovered the moon! Because it was a perfectly clear dusk, the moon was the only thing up there. Luke would knock his head all the way back and fix his eyes on the moon, and the biggest smile ever snuck across his face! Molly spotted it once and pointed but the magic escaped her after that!

Who knows, maybe Luke will discover a new planet or fly to that moon of his! I love watching them discover new things.

On another note, Molly is so close to walking, I just know it. I can't wait to watch her take her first steps! I can't help but think that Luke will rush to catch up as soon as she starts walking. So fun! I am not sure if I am emotionally or physically ready for toddlers!

Be on the look out-tomorrow is Ely's first t-ball game. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment