Blog background

Friday, February 3, 2012

ONE...

I couldn't let this day go without this post.  It won't be long but long enough to say, "We made it".  One. Most of the time it is such a little number, but today it has big meaning.  At 12:38pm, Luke and Molly officially turned one year old.  In February and March of last year I knew that we would one day get here, but I couldn't picture what it would look like.  I couldn't imagine a day outside the very long newborn stage we were in at the time.

And here we are.  Today and tomorrow we celebrate two wonderful, precious lives.  We started the day singing happy birthday, two times, of course, followed by waffle and picking up Grammy at the airport.  What a great start!  I will post pictures and all about the party but for now, I am going to go to bed blissfully enjoying the reality that we all made it to ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment