Blog background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nothing Special

Here is my last blog on February.  It is nothing special or noteworthy - just fun times spent as a family.  We have had an incredibly mild winter.  I am trying to enjoy it and not worry about the tens of thousands of bugs that didn't die and will attack me and my precious kids this summer.  I digress.

Here are some moments from February... (and this is in no particular order, not even chronological!)

Lunch at Mooyah!


 Our first family trip to Sams - one buggie for kids and one for food!  Al did go with me, I wasn't crazy enough to go alone!

 Just a random morning!

 Luke and Molly at Ely's t-ball practice (sad that I don't have any of Ely playing!)

 Lunch at McDonalds!  Molly LOVED it.  It is shocking to me that they are old enough to enjoy playing like this now!








Ely the photographer!
 Brother cuddle time
 Birthday dinner - yummy Chicken Pot Pie (they LOVED it!)



one of the favorite birthday toys!




We had about 2 hours of snow one night - not enough to kill the bugs but just enough for a picture!
 You can see my new challenge - the stairs.  The babies love them and can't stay away.  Just about every morning after breakfast, I can find them here :)

Happy Leap Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment