Every person in our family loves to check the mail. Al, Ely and me. We almost have an unspoken fight about it! Today was my lucky day. Look what came in today...
 |
| Some people might say that I have an unhealthy addiction to Smocked Auctions on Facebook. I disagree because although I look at each auction I really don't purchase all that much (I have a rule about only buying matching clothes for the twins since I have so much from Ely, nieces and nephews). Anyway, this is my most recent purchase and these could be my favorite outfits of the summer! |
 |
| I am in full party mode. It is hard to believe the twins are turning 1 in just a couple of weeks. I have discovered Etsy and all of its awesome-ness! Here is a sign that I ordered and I have a "Happy Birthday" Banner to match. I love how it turned out. Can you guess the theme to the party? |
Stacy...are you finished having kiddos? If so, I'd be interested in buying some of your smocked items that the twins are done with. You have so many cute ones!
ReplyDelete