Blog background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our little adventurer

I know that Molly and Luke will probably trade personalities at least 5 times before they are two (as they have a couple of times already) but right now, Molly is our little dare devil.  She is the first to stand all by herself, she was the first to love to swing and she is the youngest Amerson to zip line.

Yes, I said zip line!  

When we were in Alabama, we were able to visit my dear friends, the Medders.  Jason and I graduated high school and had a bit of a brother/sister relationship.  He is one of my oldest and dearest friends.  Anyway, he and his wife, Kelli and their 4 children were also in town for the holidays.  If I felt like my trip to Alabama is long, I am reminded that they drive 26 hours with 4 kids, a dog and Kelli's parents.  I digress.  

When we were at Jason's parents house for a visit, Mr. Medders offered to have the babies try out the zip line.  I had seen Jason's kids on it last year (at the time, Wyatt was 5 and Callie was about 3) but I had never thought of the babies trying it out.  Luke was the first to go and needless to say, he was terrified.  But not Molly.  I couldn't tell you how many times she went down the line - she was in hog heaven.

Enjoy!

I didn't get a picture of Luke crying but this was the very happiest he looked!






This is Mr. Medders with Molly - he is the best!
This was the face after each zip line (although the video one didn't capture it!


I am pretty sure the son's in law need to figure out how to construct this at Grammy's lake house!

No comments:

Post a Comment