I love Skype!! I might just get addicted to it. With encouragement from Ashley, Mom and I decided we needed to get on Skype before the weekend. Mom is taking Ely with her on the family ski trip to Vail on Sunday and he is going to go to ski school for the first time. Since mom has her fancy iPhone 4, she is able to Skype and since I have a camera on my computer, there is no excuse. I will be able to watch Ely coming down the slopes on Monday afternoon! So, Wednesday mom and I finally decided to figure it out. Yes, it is just as easy as I have been told! Mom and I successfully talked to each other (her in the den and me in the office!) I have now Skyped with Al's dad in Kazakhstan, Al's brother in Auburn and my dear friend Tischa in New Zealand. I was able to see one Tischa's three daughters (yes, she is an amazing mom of triplet 7, almost 8, year old girls!). This is so fun. I love technology!!
On another note, mom, Luke, Molly and I got to meet our newest friend... Ian Scot Iriarte Vickers. Lisa and Scot made a beautiful baby boy born yesterday evening. We were lucky to get a nice long visit with Lisa and precious Ian. I can't wait to see our kids grow up together. It is so fun to have them just 5 weeks apart! Congratulations, Lisa and Scot.
| Luke, just a few ounces bigger that Ian is definitely not a newborn any more. |
| 3 precious babies and 2 hot mommies! |
| Best Buds! After we got home, we had some great awake time. The kids rocked at tummy time and Molly enjoyed her swing. This is huge as Ely hated every minute of being in a swing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment