Blog background

Friday, March 4, 2011

1 Month Pictures

I will write a bit more later but wanted to post Molly and Luke's 1 month pictures.  Can't believe how they are growing (I know every new mom says this but it really is true!).  






Some of our favorite things...
1.  Aiden + Anis swaddle blankets.  They are the best blankets ever...large, light weight and a little stretchy.  Molly can't go to sleep without being in a tight swaddle
2.  Swings... Ely hated a swing when he was a baby.  So far both Molly and Luke like a little time in theirs.
3.  Lots of bottles!  I have 26.  When we first came home, mom thought I had invested in too many.  Just a few weeks later 26 is proving to be the right amount!
4.  4 1/2 hours between feedings at night.  It is not a huge step, but we are going in the right direction.  Every little bit helps!
5.  BluDoor Photography Studio.  We used them for the twins newborn pictures and they are AMAZING!!  I can't say enough great things about our photographer, ReJana.
6.  Mom's new iPhone 4.  She can take pictures in HD - the quality is awesome and she can constantly send pics to my sisters so that they can see the babies all the time.
7.  Diaper covers/baby panties... with Molly being my first girl, I can't get enough of her in fancy Feltman Brother dresses with ruffly panties on underneath - thank you Shelley for loaning us some!
8.  Slings... Molly loves being held close and the sling is just the trick.  We have only used it a couple of times, but it was a hit!
9.  Naps... I always have and always will love a good nap.  Especially now!
10.  Luke's hair seems to be turning blond.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment