Well, this was the first of several trips to pumpkins patches this fall. I don't remember ever going to a pumpkin patch growing up, so I have felt it to be quite a novelty in Texas! Today is Columbus Day and Ely was off from school. So, we loaded up and headed north to Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. Although, we now also go to one in Colleyville (5 minutes from the house instead of the 35 minute trek we took today), this is the one we first took Ely to in 2006!
My, how things have changed!
We met up with Sara and Rachelle and their kiddos. Their kids are so big now (like Ely) and the twins look so small (and are so high maintenance) compared to the big kids. Molly enjoyed running around and checking out the characters. Luke was most content being held or pulled in the wagon. All, in all, it was a great outing. It got me in the mood for fall and I came home and pulled out my decorations.
No comments:
Post a Comment