Blog background

Monday, August 13, 2012

When the cat's away....

*Warning - an obnoxious amount of pictures are contained in this blog - you have been warned!*

When we went on the cruise, I made the decision not to take the SLR camera.  It is large and clunky and I knew that I wouldn't use it on any of the excursions because of the water stuff.  And with the group going, I knew there would be at a minimum of 3 other SLR cameras to capture group pictures.  So the camera stayed at home.  With mom.

A little tidbit about Betty Haisten - she is a picture maniac.  Has always been.  We spent years and years on family vacations stopping frequently to capture "one in a lifetime" moments, many swim team pictures, ski trip pictures, holiday, etc.  All of her picture taking came in handy while we were on the cruise.

When I was uploading pictures I came across some I hadn't seen before.  Here is a photo documentary of the twins week.  It certainly looks like they had plenty of fun and didn't miss a beat!  Thanks, Mom, for capturing the week for me.

The fun actually started on Saturday before we left.  I had to leave Ely's soccer game early for a haircut and Mom already took over the camera!

At Ely's team meeting



I hadn't known Al made a bumper car game with the babies until these pictures!





At least they love it!


Dressed and ready for church on Sunday!

Playtime!



Outside playtime!







Meal Time





Time to clean-up


Another meal time


Mom said the water table is just as much fun as the Splash Pad!



Who knew cribs could be so much fun?






Adventure in the Ark

This is Molly's sad/upset/shy face









The babies are learning a new skill - I guess if I forget snacks, they always have toes!





Last bath time of the week



Grammy and her babies


I love that Grammy and the babies seemed to have just as much fun as we did!  Thanks, Mom for making the cruise for us possible and having such fun with the babies while we were gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment