Blog background

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Simple pleasures on a Thursday

Here are my happys for today....

1.  Babies were happy for most of the morning until nap - not much fussing!
2.  During lunch I finally decided to call Apple Support and pay $50 for a session with an apple tech over the phone (since taking my computer and 3 kids to an apple store is not an option).  All of my questions were answered and problems resolved AND at the end of the call, the guy told me there was a promotion with iCloud right now that the call is FREE!!!!  Woohoo - just saved $53.04!!
3.  Septembers Southern Living came in the mail today
4.  In less than 2 hours, we find out which friends are in Ely's kindergarten class and meet his new teacher.
5.  I have a sitter tonight so Ely and I can go to Meet the Teacher and dinner for a mommy/Ely date night!

I am loving today!  And, since no one really cares about me and just want to see pictures of my kids, here is one of Molly from the beginning of the month - she is cuter with a bow in her hair, but this picture always makes me smile!  Enjoy!


I have blogs on the babies at 18 months, the cruise and my big boy Ely all in the works (they are in my head just getting awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment