Blog background

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Buddies

As Molly and Luke get older I am starting to see glimpses of what I hope will be a strong friendship amongst all 3 kids. Over the summer we get to spend more time with our cousins, Emily and Grant. As they have grown I have seen them build a relationship beyond one of siblings. They truly seem to enjoy one another. They play and laugh together-which I know doesn't happen with all 16 & 19 year olds. I pray that my kids have such a relationship.

I have great visions of Molly being the boys biggest supporter and cheerleader in whatever sport they play. I am excited to think of the boys protecting their sister from all injustice she will face.

Over the past couple of months I have seen the twins develop compassion for each other than I am surprised by at 18 months. If one is sad or upset the other will go and find their blanket and bring it back for them. Although there is a lot of toy stealing, there is also a fair amount of toy sharing. Just precious!







No comments:

Post a Comment