Blog background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Where did October go?

It is 10:17pm on October 31st.  Where did the month go?  I guess with a 10 day trip to Alabama, crawling babies, a couple of trips for Al and Ely busy with PreK, the month just flew right on by.  I looked up and we were trick or treating today.  I will wait and hold my comments about how big the babies are getting and how they are growing up too fast for my post later in the week when they turn 9 months!

It has been such a fun month full of beautiful weather, family, friends, festivals, and Halloween.  I am so thankful that (other than the croup) we are all 5 healthy and getting geared up for the holiday season.  I think that is why I love October so much - it is the gateway to all of the best holidays of the year.  We have so much ahead I want to remember the fun of this month before it is a distant memory.

Some of my favorite October pictures, not including Auburn football, reunion, etc.

Grammy and her FAVORITE twins!




As often as we can, we try to get together with the McCrary girls.  Here are the Hill boys, my kids and Joanne's twins 
The Amerson and Brasseal twins

There is nothing cuter than a messy face!


We had our first sibling bath time this month.  Not a great picture but the most discrete!

We love going to Hall's Pumpkin Patch.  It is close to home and has a ton to do!
I couldn't decide if the kids are cuter with or without their hats - so you get both!


Ely looks forward to the corn maze starting in August when the field is cleared and planted!

Maw Maw and her kiddos

Fall family pic

We had to have a big wagon for our big pumpkins!

Check out the tongue on that cow!



I love this girl
 Halloween started with a bang when we went to the Fort Worth Zoo with the Kaspars.



Finally time to trick or treat.  Ely agreed to be the Cat in the Hat back in the summer and I am so glad he didn't change his mind.

If you combine all pictures, we have 3 kids facing the camera!


A girl has to have her bow!

Our favorite trick or treating buddies - Blake, Leyton, Harrison and Erin Elizabeth!

My favorite picture of the night!


It is always fun to end the night with a treat from daddy!  Actually, they hit a fall festival after this!
The next few months have so much in store - Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and more baby firsts.  Can't wait to soak in every moment.  Happy fall, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment