Blog background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Nursery is Done!

With 11 days to spare, I finally feel like we are ready to welcome Molly and Luke home!  Clothes have been washed, nursery has been decorated, car seats will be installed today.  All I have to do now is get some bottles washed and ready.  Here are a few pictures of the nursery.  A HUGE thank you to my mom, grandmother and aunt who gifted me with most of the bedding and decor.  My favorite part of the nursery is the prints above the cribs.  Those were done by my dear friend JoAnna - thank you girl!  And thanks to George who helped Al hang them last night!




5 comments:

  1. LOVE the nursery! Both of my cousins used that bedding for their new babies! It is PERFECT for boy/girl twins!! I can't believe you are 11 days away from delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy....the nursery is PRECIOUS!!! Love those prints above the cribs. Thinking of you and praying for a healthy delivery of Molly and Luke. Cute names!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the room! Bedding and prints are awesome! You are so ready!! yay for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! The prints above the crib turned out awesome!!! I can't wait to see it with babies in it :-) , congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! The prints above the crib turned out awesome!!! I can't wait to see it with babies in it :-) , congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete