I hope to capture moments of our household as we expand from a family of three to a family of five. Three weeks from today I am scheduled to deliver our twins, Molly and Luke. Al and I have a wonderful four year old son, Ely and we often wonder how in the world we got so lucky with him. Don't get me wrong, we have had our "teaching opportunities" with Ely but over all we couldn't ask for a better son. We can't wait to welcome the twins to our family.
My plan is to use the blog as a journal of our family's activities so be on the lookout for a recap of the first big trip of 2011...Al and Ely's trip to the BCS Championship where they were able to cheer on the Auburn Tigers to the first national championship in 53 years!!
| One of the last pictures as a family of 3! |
Stacy, I'm so glad you did this! I'm sure all of your friends, including me, will be so excited to see pics of your growing family. And I KNOW you will have absolutely TONS of pics! How do I know? It's obvious when your family takes 500+ pics of one of the kids' birthday parties! Ha! (Just to make clear, you, personally, don't take 500 pics...I don't think...but between all of your family, every event is abundantly documented!)
ReplyDeleteAlso look forward to you sharing some of your recipes. I have tried several of them, and they really are good!
yay for you making a blog!! Cannot believe you are just 3 weeks away from having twins!!
ReplyDelete