Blog background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

See them grow!

I am 11 days from delivering Luke and Molly (if they don't come early).  Wow! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was only 14 days pregnant and thinking that we would never get here.  Like most pregnancies, the first trimester seemed to take forever and then since the fall, the days just don't slow down.  I have been lucky to have had at least 1 sonogram a month and now I have one each week.  I am totally spoiled from being able to watch these little miracles grow the last 9 months. 

Currently, each baby is measuring 5 lbs 15 oz - that is almost 12 pounds of baby in my belly! No wonder it takes me a while to get out of a chair or walk across a room! Although I have complained more about being uncomfortable than I care to admit,  I couldn't be happier to have had an uneventful pregnancy.  Al has put up with a lot of moaning and groaning from me over the past 9 months!

Here are a few shots of the babies growing!  Hope you enjoy.  I can't wait to be able to use MY camera to take pictures of Luke and Molly!  After about 25 weeks the babies would not cooperate for the sono-tech on the same day (I think this is a preview of what is to come trying to get 2 infants to look at the camera on at the same time!)  We were lucky to have two 3-D sonograms.  I didn't understand the hype before, but they really are amazing!

Luke 16 weeks
Luke 30 weeks

Luke 33 weeks

Molly 16 weeks

Molly 26 weeks
Molly 35 weeks

As some of you may know, Al and I had hoped and longed for a sibling for Ely for a long time before getting pregnant with Molly and Luke.  We are so thankful for this amazing blessing and the faithfulness of our loving God.  No verse sums up our experience better than: "For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him." 1 Samuel 1: 27.  Thank you, Lord, for these wonderful little lives you are trusting us with.

1 comment:

  1. Video slots online are computer packages on the internet working like 카지노사이트 a conventional slot in land-based mostly casinos

    ReplyDelete