The last week of August brought a fun postcard in the mail: The introduction of Molly and Luke's 2yr Preschool teachers!! It has been a great summer with very wonderful 2 year old memories and our fair share of two year old tantrums. I have now blinked my eyes and we are starting the second year at Compass Preschool. We can't wait to get to know Ms. Melissa and Ms. Sabine during the next 9 months.
Meet the teacher... Molly and Luke loved the classroom and the toys but were most excited that I was NOT planning to leave them there!
![]() |
| I couldn't get a picture with their teachers so I will take this mommy love instead |
![]() |
| After meet the teacher treat at Chick Fil A |
Today is the first day of school. They will be playing, eating, napping and learning about Jesus 9am-2pm twice a week. We love this program and know it will be wonderful.
![]() |
| Hey, whats this on my shirt? |
![]() |
| Again, they had to have me in a pic with Ms. Melissa! |
Just for old times sake - here is their first day last year. Boy have they grown! I hardly realize it until I compare year to year.













No comments:
Post a Comment