Weren't we just in April like 2 minutes ago? I guess it seemed to fly by because we were home for 2 weeks in April and in Bali for the 2nd two weeks. It makes it seem like April never existed. However, I have pictures to prove differently!
We packed in a lot of fun in just the first 14 days. We went to our first Disney on Ice show. Actually, I think it might have been our second time but the first was so long ago we can't say for certain we remember going! Al had gotten tickets from work and we went with Joanna and Ava and a few other families. It was a perfect setup because we were in a suite and the kids could run wild. And they did. I might have lost Molly for just a couple of minutes. But, no worries, we left with as many kids as we arrived with. Ely was totally into the show, which I was sort of surprised about. The theme was Disney Princesses and it was all about those girls. He was totally engaged the entire time.
 |
| Joanna was sweet to help me with Molly from time to time! |
 |
| Pretty Sudbeck girls! |
Sure sign of a good time!
Luke's big moment of the month was getting tubes put in his ears to help with infection, reduce fluid and hopefully help him hear better in order to have clearer speech. For most kids, this procedure is no problem and after a quick nap, they bounce back with relatively little issue. Well, not for my son with his oh, so sensitive stomach. Luke has a horrible time coming out of anesthesia and was sick most of the day. To make matters worse, Ely had gotten sick the night before and couldn't go to school, so Al was home with him, while I was at the hospital with Luke. With all the drama, I only got one picture. This was right before they took him back for the surgery. He had gotten his mild sedative, so he was happy go lucky! The rest of the day was so bad, it wasn't worth getting the camera out!
No comments:
Post a Comment