Blog background

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A little more April

I just found a few more pictures I wanted to be sure to share with the world (and look back on and remember!)

These are just a few random pictures but they represent a whole lot of fun!

Lunch after one of Ely's t-ball games.  Al helped coach for the first time and it was so much fun!  
 Lindsey Buckmaster and I ran another half marathon together, The Dallas Marathon.  It was my second and her first after her full marathon in January.  We had a great time and enjoyed it at a slower pace than the first one.  I think that I will train for another one next spring.  It is just too hot for me to run outside anymore!
Before

After

After run brunch at Breadwinners - a Classic!


This picture just melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment