Blog background

Friday, July 27, 2012

Give me Jesus

"Give me Jesus". These are the wonderful lyrics to one of my favorite worship. This could also be our theme of Ely's summer. I signed him up for a grand total of 5 Vacation Bible Schools this summer! When thinking of ways to keep him active and busy this summer, I couldn't come up with a better idea! He has gone to VBS in Birmingham with his cousin, Hudson, 2 with our friends locally, one at our church (FBC Coppell) and one at his preschool church (Compass). Each week was different and each week was so fun. I am thankful for these churches for including preschoolers in their programs. He has had a great time and learned about being an Olympian, national park ranger, living in the sky, life as a kid in Nazareth and bring Brave. And we have the crafts and t-shirts to prove it!

Here are pictures from 2 VBS's that represent all the fun of the 5 camps!


No comments:

Post a Comment