Blog background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Since sleep is a precious gift these days, I am off to bed.  We have been home for about 30 hours and are so glad to be home with healthy babies.  Here are a few pictures to tell the story (not many crying pictures so that I remember this time as truly idealistic!)
Leaving room 311
The cutest sign in the hospital thanks to Grammy!
Going Home - all  hands are full
Home Sweet Home

a quiet moment

Visit from Stacy Panno



4 comments:

  1. oh they are so cute!! I cannot wait to see them in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly and Luke are adorable! I think Luke looks a little bit like Ely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the birth of Molly and Luke. They are absolutely precious! I know you, Al, and Ely must be so excited!

    I am so glad that you started a blog, so I can keep up with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Excited to see your blog!

    ReplyDelete