Blog background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A wonderful get away

Last weekend I was able to take a quick trip out of town to go to St. Louis for my cousin's wedding.  Better yet, I joined my mom and sisters and it was a girls weekend!

Since it was my first time in St. Louis I wanted to get some site seeing in - who knows when I will ever get back!  Mom and I flew in at the same time early Friday morning so we were able to check out Anheiser Busch brewery.  Although I am not a huge beer drinker, the tour was great.  We even got to see some of the famous Clydesdales up close.  They are awesome!

We really got to experience some of the quaint neighborhoods of the city while attending the rehearsal dinner, delivering food for the bridal party during pictures and hanging out in the area around the hotel.  St. Louis has some great things to do.

Of course, we couldn't come to the city and not visit the Arch.  It was pretty cool and was well worth the pod-ride up to the top!













When you only have 2 cousins, it is always special to be able to celebrate huge milestones with them.  Congratulations to John and Sarah.  Welcome to the family, Sarah!  I don't have a picture of the bride - but she was (and still is) gorgeous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment