Blog background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Quantity, not quality...right?

Okay - I am almost 3 weeks behind in blogging.  And, I don't see having anytime to sit down and get fully caught up, so in the meantime, here is our life in pictures!  People like seeing the kids more than reading about them any way, right?  I will do a few special posts, but here are a few things we have been up to.

Fun days at the park, even Daddy got in on the action!






More time at the ballpark.  Uncle Scott even made it to one of the 7:45am games!  Thanks Scott!



Morning in Southlake Town Center - I just love these whales :)






Lots of time spent at the Ark at FBC Coppell.  The babies love this place!


We even invited friends to join us at the Ark - thankfully the van can hold 5 kids!



We can spend a LOT of time at a library - but only have 1 picture right now!!

 After Luke turned our water table into a pool, we had a splash day in the back yard.


Babies' first popcicles!



No comments:

Post a Comment